Help with Sound Moderator

Ballie

Having now read up a bit more about it and read the advise thats been given here I think I will go for a T8, I have found a local gunsmith who will supply and fit for £200 (Richard Smith - Alsham Norfolk) it will not be reproofed but if I want to sell the rifle I will get the barrel reproofed, as far as I understand the silencer is not part of the barrel so it does not need reproofing, you can read all about this on http://www.reflexsuppressors.co.uk/

Isn't it all answered here?

i believe the reflex dont require proofing and they are proofed where they are made and our proof house has a arangement with them which means they dont require re-proofing when they come to this country. But i cant recall where i read this, so dont hold me to it.

"If" the moderators are safe what is the problem with proofing them?:lol:? Surely it doesn't cost any extra to reproof your rifle with the moderator? (and if it does how much extra would it cost to have it done?

I would have it proofed personally :lol:

Does it have proof house marks on it when it is bought?

Should it have proof house marks on it?

As i have said i have had little experience with the T8/4 mods i'm just quoting the gunsmiths that i have spoken to. I personally trust their experience and view on the subject?