Browning Cynergy Composite

Interesting what you say about yours getting run over. The one that I tried was trodden on by one bloke at the Essex Masters and it was ****** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It had to go to the gunshop to get the rod in the stock straightened or re-aligned or somesuch.

Damn he must've a fat non-married parents child to do more damage than a Ford Focus and 5 pot-bellied Geordies! :o :o :lol:

Mark

Damn he must've a fat non-married parents child to do more damage than a Ford Focus and 5 pot-bellied Geordies! :o :o :lol:

Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, one of them Essex blokes :P

I suppose if you run over the barrel it would be OK, but this bloke stood on the stock and it was flapping about loose after that, which must have been slightly disconcerting to shoot with :hmm:

Edited by Chard

I brought one new a few weeks ago. 30" synthetic sporter. After much research looking for the softest shooting o/u available as my old winchester mercilessly beat my cheek (due to gun fit I think). I negotiated a deal with my local dealer to part ex my gun plus a grand. The adjustable stock is great (cast on, neutral or cast off plus spacers and different recoil pads for length of pull. No more cheek slap and starting to settle in to the gun. 10/10 twice at my local pool shoot and 37/50 on the sporting. I chose the cynergy because of the stock design (flat comb) and it works for me. As a first gun I wouldn't buy one new, but second hand would be fine (guntrader £995). I don't think you'ld loose much if you didn't get on with it. The action can be tightened with out the need to visit the gunsmith if you ever shoot it loose.

Sorry I misunderstood thought you had one to trade in. If anyone was willing to meet and allow me to try thier Cynergy that would be much appreciated :) nearest clay ground to me is Dinnington but haven't got a problem travelling within reason

Cheers

Tom

Pm sent regarding gun for sale.

Had 10 shots through a 30" black ice today nice gun but didn't find it that different to my 525 recoil wise didn't get chance to change the inserts and comb around did notice the sides of the chamber were tarnished (outside flats) for the money £1500 I would probably go grade 5 Mk38 with teagues second hand

Edited by HDAV

Had 10 shots through a 30" black ice today nice gun but didn't find it that different to my 525 recoil wise didn't get chance to change the inserts and comb around did notice the sides of the chamber were tarnished (outside flats) for the money £1500 I would probably go grade 5 Mk38 with teagues second hand

Sounds like the action could do with a little tightening. I did mine a week after I brought it as I like a gun thats stiff to open. If the action is loose, because the monoblock has rounded edges then it can wiggle slighty. Its designed this way because the lock up works in a different way to traditional o/u's, the forend pushes the barrels into the action. To tighten simply remove the forend iron work from the wood/plastic you will then see a allen screw with a locking nut, release the locking nut and tighten the grub screw a half turn. you can do this when the gun is assembled without the wood/plastic. When the gun is as stiff as required remove the iron work reattach the wood/plastic reassemble and jobs done.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after much thought and deliberation I ended up getting a Beretta 682 Gold E sporter with adjustable stock. Now i just have to get it adjusted right! (well thats my excuse for missing today). Loving the new gun thanks to all for the advise.

Cheers

Tom

Well, after much thought and deliberation I ended up getting a Beretta 682 Gold E sporter with adjustable stock. Now i just have to get it adjusted right! (well thats my excuse for missing today). Loving the new gun thanks to all for the advise.

Cheers

Tom

:no:

should have got the browning...

shaun