Team flush evening?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closing date for getting in on the Northants flush night is 13th July so ping me a pm if you fancy coming along.

There will be an opportunity to take a pop at some Firebird reactive exploding clays too, so if you've never had a crack at them they should make for a bit of change from the usual.

ColinF and I shoot in the same syndicate, we tried to get Blackla to sign up to this as he does too (not that he hits many though :ermm::lol::P:lol: ). Unfortunately the big wuss has bottled it mumbling about work or somesuch reason for stopping him from shooting :hmm:

Question is would anyone like to shoot with us two :shoot: ?

ColinF and I shoot in the same syndicate, we tried to get Blackla to sign up to this as he does too (not that he hits many though :ermm::lol::P:lol: ). Unfortunately the big wuss has bottled it mumbling about work or somesuch reason for stopping him from shooting :hmm:

Question is would anyone like to shoot with us two :shoot: ?

If we are building teams, I will shoot with you Phil.

Terry bakerboy

Terry aren't you teamed up with HuffHuff and Twitchynik already?

I don't know,

I am no good at this organised lark, just wheel me into corner and point me in a direction of choice.

I am just an old slapper who will go anywhere for a bacon buttie.

If it is 3 man teams, will it be huffhuff/twitchynic and bakerboy(veteran)?

I'm sure you old codgers can shoot together - me and huffhuff won't mind and there's always Stealthy to come off the reserves bench...

Hmmm. Terry it looks like your Herts mates are trying to ditch you and bring in a young ringer :sly: .

Agreed Terry is an old codger, but I'll have a whole 8 days left before I can assume that mantle :lol: :o and ColinF is almost still a junior at 40 :yes: .

I'm sure you old codgers can shoot together - me and huffhuff won't mind and there's always Stealthy to come off the reserves bench...

Hmmm. Terry it looks like your Herts mates are trying to ditch you and bring in a young ringer :sly: .

Agreed Terry is an old codger, but I'll have a whole 8 days left before I can assume that mantle :lol: :o and ColinF is almost still a junior at 40 :yes: .

Maybe we could use combined age as "the handicap" which should make ours at approx.163 almost unbeatable.

Unless "?" knows better.

Looks like milton keynes has a team now

super sharp shooter

zaiyn

justjon

bring it on herts boys :good:

Just had a thought - you shoot with an auto and that extra cart may come in handy... :hmm: Want to reconsider?!

Are FAC auto's allowed? Ben, you might have a good excuse to dust off the Remmy :)

Sounds like it's going to be more like care in the community than clay shooting :yes::lol: