Team flush evening?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great night had by all. Thank you majordisorder!

The flush really gets the adrenaline going and results in some great, instinctive, snap shooting. If we had done a 100-bird sporting layout, our scores would have been nowhere near as good! It goes to show when you have no time to think - you shoot better!

Below are a couple, but click the links to see some more. I've not really had time to do anything with them, sorry...

108.jpg

17.jpg

40.jpg

52.jpg

84.jpg

91.jpg

108.jpg

17.jpg

40.jpg

52.jpg

84.jpg

91.jpg

twins.jpg

Here is the full set in colour or you can see it in black and white

As has been said by the others a big thank you to majordisorder.

A great evening, nice to meet some more Pw members for good shooting, good banter we even had good weather which was a great bonus.

Hope to make the next whenever that may be.

Good pictures Ben and Nik.

Well done to Majordisorder, It was an awsome evening :good:

The flush was a first for me & I think I'm hooked, I Loved it!!

Good to meet a few more faces, even if there were a few 'Naughty boys' in amongst em :lol:

Ben & Nik the photos are cracking, but you both missed out on possibly one of the best pics of the night when that leveret trotted out in to the middle of the range between where the rabbit targets were coming out & happily sat eating the grass while all manner of clay carnage was going on aroung him :lol: Unbelievable :o

Cheers fellas count me in on the next one.

Oh and Nik according to my Northants living mate that layby you pulled in to, is very well known as bum bandit layby!

Huff Huff & Bakerboy were last seen heading in that direction :o :lol:

SS

Well done to Majordisorder, It was an awsome evening :good:

The flush was a first for me & I think I'm hooked, I Loved it!!

Good to meet a few more faces, even if there were a few 'Naughty boys' in amongst em :lol:

Ben & Nik the photos are cracking, but you both missed out on possibly one of the best pics of the night when that leveret trotted out in to the middle of the range between where the rabbit targets were coming out & happily sat eating the grass while all manner of clay carnage was going on aroung him :lol: Unbelievable :o

Cheers fellas count me in on the next one.

Oh and Nik according to my Northants living mate that layby you pulled in to, is very well known as bum bandit layby!

SS

There is no truth in the rumours that are no doubt about to start :lol::sly: , and NO I did not go off in a huff or even a huffhuff :lol::no::lol::hmm:

There is no truth in the rumours that are no doubt about to start :lol::sly: , and NO I did not go off in a huff or even a huffhuff :lol::no::lol::hmm:

Hmm, I noticed your kind email offer to share a room with you at the Cotswold meet up came pretty quick after the layby incident :o :look: :lookaround::hmm:

Many thanks to Major Disorder for doing the organising, and putting on a fantastic evenings shooting :good: :good: There was plenty to shoot at and I managed to get through just over 150 cartridges.

Well done to Bakerboy and PhilR for staying awake throughout the evening, despite their great age :lol: :lol:

Already looking forward to the next one :good:

Poor Mrs Bakerboy :lol: :o :lol:

I went to the doctors the other day as I had a discharge from the old actionman, I got the action man kit out and showed the doctor, have you had sex recently he asked, yes I said, 6 weeks ago, well go back he replied you are just coming.