permission to shoot form.

Hi guys, just got me shot gun certificate and im now gunna try to get some shooting permission,

does anyone no the best way to do this, also if anyones got a good permission to shoot form, if they could send it to me,

any help at all would be greatfully excepted, cheers guys,.

Just knock on the door and introduce yourself or if you see them in a field say hi. It has not been good in my area as someone has most of the permissions already, although does not shoot them often enough (according to the farmer).

The BASC web site has one on it and also you could do a search on here as it is a regular subject.

Best of luck :good:

Not sure about the begging letter, but once I get permission, I get this filled out and I keep it with my FAC. Shows boundaries, lays out what I can and cannot shoot. Vehicles likely to be used etc..

Demo Permission Form

Ben

Thats one of the better ones I've seen, KEEP IT SIMPLE, but why on earth a termination date when you say it can be terminated any time?

Keep it as Open as possible and simple as possible.

EVERYTHING can be dealt with easily in much less than one page

Such as...

Name

Address

Date

Maybe Phone number of owner included!

Fred Smith is allowed on the land known as ...... for the purpose of Game and Vermin Control by shooting at all times of day and night.

Owners signature.

THE END

Try and get clever with Acts of Parliament, seasons, quarry, dumb wording and all you will ever do is create confusion, ambiguity and boredom with the client, and the odds are you will simply tie your own hands as well! :good: