pathetic pigion shooters

Guest wo2p

It's intereasting how none of them can spell,

Much as I disagree with his thinking and the way 'they' go about voicing there oppinions, everyone is entitled to there views.

The only way we are going to make any headway in the turning tide against the antis' is to reason with them.

I was talking to a 'fowler over the weekend, who had great delight in telling me 'how he shows the bird watchers what he has shot to wind them up. This, in my oppinion, is playing straight into there hands.

We all need to live together, and much as they are wrong to post such mindless cr#p on here, to retalliate is only going to hinder our case. :lol::lol::/:/

:lol::lol: Sorry to everyone who knows me, I'll now return to the daft **** I usally am..... :lol::lol:

William......could this sad case come back under a new name?

All the best

Buzzer 

Any idea what name? It will have it's internet taken away soon so whats the bother?

Even if he does, Hes clearly got nothing better to do with his time than to surf the 'net, reading about somethime he obviously dislikes.

Shows the mentallity of some of the people "we" are up-against

Yes we are all going to die its the only thing that is certain in our lifes!!!

But in the mean time we are going to look after the countryside and song birds not just for our selves but to leave it for our kids and grand kids.

The numerous things we do to look after the country side,

ie manage the number of magpies crows etc we all know how much damage to the song birds they do.

What have you done to help the country side and other people.... Very little I bet!!!!!!

As spock said "Live long and proper" to all who look after the country side and eack other