Rook Bashin

truckboy1

Evening All,

Thanks for all your kind comments,

I just thought i would let you know that the picture was sent to sporting gun today for consideration on the "pigeon watch" pages!!!

We'll see.

:blush:

I dont know whos worse for trying to get your photo into the shooting mags, you or my dad :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Had a call from a freind of mine offering me some rook bashing on one of his permissions only problem was that he wanted to start at 4.30 this morning!!

well i accepeted his kind offer and when the alarm went of at 3.30AM!! i was so tempted to stay in my pit but am i glad i didnt!!

i arrived at 4.35am and my mate had cancelled but i decided to stay and set up a hide on the edge of some standing maze which about a foot tall and in front of the hide there was a bald patch to put my deeks.

well i was in the hide no more than 10 minutes when they started to come in to the call ( i use a SN rook call that corvusson sells on evilbay and i must say its brilliant when you master it!!) top man top shooting.it will take some beating by anybody

Well buy 7.30 i had fired 125 shells and accounted for 78 and then broke the cardinal sin and ran out of shells so a quick dash home and grab some more!! arrived back 1 hour later as carried on where i had finished.

Finished shooting @ 2.30 on 198 with only 2 more needed for the double century but nothing was moving so decided call it a day and would you believe it whilst i was clearing up i managed to shoot another 4 :yes:

I had 8 or 9 left and rights and even managed a tripple (using the MAXUS)

Well chuffed with a total bag of 202 to my gun :D:D:D:D

Me old mucker Pykie will upload the pics as still havent sussed that out on here :yp: