UMAREX AIR MAGNUM

COLINSRI

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but not new to Guns.

Just thought I would let you know how i am getting on with my Airmagnum. For those of you who don't know, the airmagnum is a co2 rifle with a consistent 10.5lb of fire power. It is well made and feels very nice to shoot with a sturdy grip and excellent open sites.

I have put an ags scope on which i must say, for the money, is the ********.

For £200, it really is a very special rifle. The only criticism is that it is not yet available in 2.2 and also the silencer/muffler is not available yet. I have fitted an after market silencer but have had to remove the front open site to do this.

Great gun tho...

Edited by COLINSRI

Guest john5

yep ,. i can tell this is a new guy,,,,,,, he has managed to put an "airgun topic" on guns and cartridges,never mind , welcome to the forum

Edited by john5

Guest john5
Welcome to the forum Colinsri,

Please excuse John5 and his rather sarcastic manner, after all he is an old stager

having been registered on the forum for........approximately 42 days.........

well ***** i can tell the difference between "air" and live rounds,. no matter how many days ive been on here

Welcome to the forum Colinsri,

Please excuse John5 and his rather sarcastic manner, after all he is an old stager

having been registered on the forum for........approximately 42 days.........

well ***** i can tell the difference between "air" and live rounds,. no matter how many days ive been on here

Guns & Cartridges

Give opinions on your guns, how to keep them in good condition and other gun questions. NEW Now talk about ammunition as well.

Where does it say this excludes airguns and why oh why are you so quick to kick a new member in the teeth! :thumbs: :<

Welcome to the forum Colinsri, fortunately most of us have a sense of well being. Enjoy it mate, its one heck of a forum. :rolleyes: If you get the chance, try and fill in your profile. :blink: :lol:

Well said AXE,

"Give opinions on your guns," anyway.

I doubt anyone would like getting slammed as soon as they sign up, great for encouraging new members. :rolleyes:

"between "air" and live rounds,"

No wonder you can't kill anything with rounds made out of air :thumbs:

Edited by milo_05