Clay shooting partner required

Steve111

Hi all,

Sorry if this sounds like a lonely hearts ad :D

I've been trying to get shooting at a local clay ground but you need to have 2 people turn up as it is self service, none of my friends are in to Clay shooting so I am looking for someone to join me. I am in my 30's and have been shooting air rifles for a long time and recently got my SGC mostly for pest control. I have been out shooting Pigeons and then Crows more recently and it seems like I can't hit a barn door :lol: . The only time I have shot clays I did well but it was pre mounting the gun so I would like to spend some time practicing mounting the gun while shooting clays so that I can get my eye in.

I am available most evenings but I do work away some weeks, I tend to keep my Saturdays free for my Family and then Sail on Sunday so weekends are hard to get free.

Look forward to replies,

Steve

Hi Steve,i run clay shoots around the Dereham area,there are people who shoot at mine who live near you. :yes: i can put you in contact with them or you can pop over to one of my shoots ,we are a friendly bunch.happy shooting :good:

Hi Hitclay,

I would like to come over to your shoot, it would be nice to meet people in the area! Could you please send me some detail such as days, time and where you meet.

cheers,

Steve

If you ever have a free sunday you are very welcome to our club as my guest, nice and friendly,Drop me a pm any time

Regards Jay

Hi Jay,

Sundays are a problem as I sail during the summer months if the wind conditions are suitable, so the only time I can make Sundays is when it is blowing 25+ Knots. Do you still shoot in these conditions? Where is your club based?

Cheers,

Steve

Steve

as i run my own company, i can take the odd hour off in the week on afternoons to trigger for you at billy ells, but have to lock up by five so say anytime 12-4pm mon-fr

Hi Chris,

That is a great offer, thanks. I work most afternoons but every so often I do an early morning and start at 3am and then finish at lunch time. I will send you a text next time when I work an early shift and if you are free it would be great to meet. I will check if I have your mobile number!

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Hitclay,

I would like to come over to your shoot, it would be nice to meet people in the area! Could you please send me some detail such as days, time and where you meet.

cheers,

Steve

hi Steve,your more than welcme.we shoot on sundays twice a month see fixtures www.fairclaytargets.co.uk ,also putting on a flush shoot on 10th july for pw shooters if your interested let me know :good: