Close seasons???

dodeer

Its got to be a regional thing really. Not a lot of cerial crops are grown in Wales, as Tiercel points out, so they are just not the same problem down here. I know by past experiences that they can be easily overshot here, so I tend to give them a break in their main breeding season, ie spring and early summer. Same goes for the rabbits etc, we would be fools to shoot any species that appeared to be onthe decline in our own areas. In a region of high cerial yields though, no qualms about shooting woodpigeon all year round

Sorry Farma

Take it as your last word on the subject but just to confirm by clearing I ment shooting / disposing of rabbits with mixi. Normally would have left them alone till later in the year.

Currently only one location with it, overgrown areas around the main yard, others look ok elsewhere.

Andy Austin

I like it like it is and I want to have my name on every last post but YP keeps replying and messing it up. :blink:
Hav'nt we met some where before Farma Geddon im sure i remember you saying that you were partial to a bit of pigeon pie, man.