shugborough shooting ground up for sale

magman

Could all the pigeon watch members put a certain amount in and put a bid for the shooting club say £500 each for a share would this be possible

Mark :good:

Unfortunately the costs would look like this,

Shooting Ground £775,500

Purchasing legal fees £17,500

Legal fees to sort out the litigation when 1,550 PW members disagree over the direction the ground should be taking (say within week 3 of ownership) £7,750,000 (at £5k each)

TOTAL £8,542,500

Oh yes, Count me in! (not)

Mr Potter

As an aside, I can't understand this desire to own a shooting ground, if when I win the Euro millions lottery I want to shoot, shoot and then do some more shooting all over the country/world.

I don't want to be at the same ground, week in and week out not shooting cos that teal trap needs filling and when thats done un-blocking the gents urinals, before having a word with the ref on stand 4 cos he's not going his job properly etc, etc, etc. That doesn't sound like my idea of fun especially if you'd just won the lottery!!

I think it is currently leased from The Lichfield Estate, who are the actual vendors.

Mark my words, who ever buys this will be in for a rough ride. Just watch the planning and use of the ground mysteriously change once it is sold. Also remember you will only be buying the property, not the equipment.