extremely scabby rabbit

northeastshooter

ok just been up my parents house removing afew rabbits. id seen 1 the other day in the garden at first i thort it ha mixy i could get with in 2 meters of it befor it ran off any way in to trees, hedges tried to catch it with my hands but didnt have much luck as i didnt have my gun. seen it again this afternoon down my sights after droping it and picking it up it didnt look like any form of mixy iv seen before it had no eyes at all scabby all over its **** was hanging out, black and scabby as hell would of taking a pic but didnt have my phone with me and burnt it to try and stop it spreading. any idea's of what it could of been?

ok just been up my parents house removing afew rabbits. id seen 1 the other day in the garden at first i thort it ha mixy i could get with in 2 meters of it befor it ran off any way in to trees, hedges tried to catch it with my hands but didnt have much luck as i didnt have my gun. seen it again this afternoon down my sights after droping it and picking it up it didnt look like any form of mixy iv seen before it had no eyes at all scabby all over its **** was hanging out, black and scabby as hell would of taking a pic but didnt have my phone with me and burnt it to try and stop it spreading. any idea's of what it could of been?

mixamywhitehousematosis :D

they'll all have the disease next week they'll be showing signs, same happened on my patch plenty healthy lookin rabbits for a month or two then seen three all ****** up, now aint seen a rabbit for two weeks.

Never seen mixy round here EVER, then i had one like that its front legs were bent at right angled scabbed over and covered in ****, then its skull was oddly shapen and one of its eyes was huge, its was hopping retardedly ( obviously in pain ) so i just dropped it. Poor thing but it really did look revolting.

I had a rabbit other night little sores on legs and even littler one on it eye loads off fleas on it as well when I gutted it had like fatty substance round it's liver and kidney does this sound same as mentioned above hope not as only a small area but saying that I haven't seen any moor

the 1's with mixy adnt gut or skin just burn them the other 1s with white spots/ lines on the kidneys i believe is fluke on reading up its common were live stock is been told by a butcher i give my rabbits to any with damaged liver just to bin going out again tomoro will take some pictures if i find any with damaged liver and the sores sound like early mixy