swiss tony

cockercas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never realised how ******* childish people can be unbeleivable :no: lets see who can shoot the smallest rabbit *** GROW UP, your all cyber hunters who go out now and then never done a full days hunting in your lives ps lets see wat ***** is going to answer this :angry:

Only **** here is you poacher, you made a rod for your own back by complaining about swiss and cocker shooting small rabbits, at the end of the day pest control is all about killing pests that do DAMAGE to the farmers CROPS which includes SMALL RABBITS! You musnt understand the small rabbit=crop damage=unhappy farmer=loseing profit=sorry get off my land! If I had you on my land you would be told to jog on for not being able to protect crops etc! And as for 350,000 acres you have please remember cabelas big game hunter is only a computer game and not real life!

Rimfire sussed us tony. We was trying to keep the 3 foot rabbit a secret. It took 3 shots with the .243 to bring the monster down

thanks for a real good laugh its bril when somebody else is getting slagged off.good shooting

Only **** here is you poacher, you made a rod for your own back by complaining about swiss and cocker shooting small rabbits, at the end of the day pest control is all about killing pests that do DAMAGE to the farmers CROPS which includes SMALL RABBITS! You musnt understand the small rabbit=crop damage=unhappy farmer=loseing profit=sorry get off my land! If I had you on my land you would be told to jog on for not being able to protect crops etc! And as for 350,000 acres you have please remember cabelas big game hunter is only a computer game and not real life!

here here if poacher admits he is wrong to everyone and me and cockercas and also says he has no land to shoot or guns will stop

all this abuse / banter cause way i see it poacher you do not have a clue but thats just me :yp:

here here if poacher admits he is wrong to everyone and me and cockercas and also says he has no land to shoot or guns will stop

all this abuse / banter cause way i see it poacher you do not have a clue but thats just me :yp:

I think we are all in agreement there Swiss,

I even went out yesterday on a mission to shoot young ones, but none gave me the chance.

see there not as easy as you think lol plus at 100 yards its like shoooting a golf ball :lol: im now off big rabbits small one all time

soon as they grow up ill leave them to breed see how farmers like that ?

weird turn to a thread, Poacher you are talking from your Harris, every landowner I know knows one little rabbit left can turn into 100 very very fast so you have to take them when you can. That is if you actually give a fig about crop damage