swiss tony

cockercas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey matey ive got more permission than you could ever dream of and i can assure you all my farmers are very happy with my service :yes: enough said i think

be carefull your head is swelling!! shame your freezer wont be with rabbits!

Edited by semiautolee

Poacher if I want to shoot for sport I shoot pheasants/wildfowl/deer. And I get all that for FREE for shooting rabbits big or small. Plus the small ones are very tender. Just out of curiosity how many acres do you shoot???? I have access to over 30 000 acres + how ever many acres tony has.

5 rabbit's from over 30,000 acres :blink: awesome :lol: keep up the good work fella's :P

here we go again if you read it correctly you will see thats only over 3 fields 20 acres intotal

and 1 hrs worth of shooting and thats because all feilds are up if you dont understand :hmm:

here we go again if you read it correctly you will see thats only over 3 fields 20 acres intotal

and 1 hrs worth of shooting and thats because all feilds are up if you dont understand :hmm:

May i suggest that you take a look at the smilies,take the pole out of your **** and lighten up....thread amused me so added some banter :rolleyes:understand <_<

I took it as banter think tonys just ****** of with the 11year old kids who's just been bort a laptop (we was on about this last night) and fancys running around the countryside with rounds of ammo across his chest thinking he's Rambo and ***** like that grudge and the white then white bragaide who never dropped a bullet in the grass. Get real (noting directed at you grasshopper) 90% of this forum at ******** who imo closest encounter with a gun is a water pistol.

hey lads as for permission ive got over 350,000 acres to shoot, hunt and use my dogs on so lets not go there :lol: and like i said in my other post you do things your way and i do it my way so lets not get into a stupid arguement over it im a little bit too old for this **** i can go on the thl for that :lol:

hey lads as for permission ive got over 350,000 acres to shoot, hunt and use my dogs on so lets not go there :lol: and like i said in my other post you do things your way and i do it my way so lets not get into a stupid arguement over it im a little bit too old for this **** i can go on the thl for that :lol:

WAT a load of bull **** 350.000acres you must shoot all of wales you live in cuckoo land fella your boring me now

Ha! Bull :rolleyes: