swiss tony

cockercas

Ha! Bull :rolleyes:

He is probably right, well...in his head, you find many poachers who assume they have the rights to wherever the **** they like! :lol: 350,000 sq acres would be about 1/16th of Wales....Wales is about 8000sq miles, England 50ish and Scotland 30ish I think

Edited by gixer1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey lads as for permission ive got over 350,000 acres to shoot, hunt and use my dogs on so lets not go there :lol: and like i said in my other post you do things your way and i do it my way so lets not get into a stupid arguement over it im a little bit too old for this **** i can go on the thl for that :lol:

Have a bit of respect lads, we obviously have the Prince of Wales amongst us :lol:

please next time swiss pic of little ones only :good: as i dont like the big ones shot :P

:lol::lol: hows my shiney case fella ok for you and im now on a mission just to shoot baby bunnys

just for more skill challange there harder going for 100 yarders with hmr now thats sporting :no::no::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's have a competition for the smallest one.

yer im up for that me and cockcass will have a evening out we should get a pigeon watch badge for the smallest a 1 week challenge i bet poacher boy dont evan shoot fox cubs or pigeons when nesting in fact

he might as well give his 350.000 acres away to lads on here now that wood be a lovely gesture :hmm:

hey lads as for permission ive got over 350,000 acres to shoot, hunt and use my dogs on so lets not go there :lol: and like i said in my other post you do things your way and i do it my way so lets not get into a stupid arguement over it im a little bit too old for this **** i can go on the thl for that :lol:

Thats amazing mate, 350,000 acres is slightly larger than 546 square miles which incidently is the same size as Central America!

Thats Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama all in one!

You must have a great pair of walking boots and some very fit dogs.

Or a source of very cheap petrol.

Anyway, I'm sure all the young rabbits are very happy your not carpet bombing them on your HUGE permission.

Thats amazing mate, 350,000 acres is slightly larger than 546 square miles which incidently is the same size as Central America!

Thats Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama all in one!

Anyway, I'm sure all the young rabbits are very happy your not carpet bombing them on your HUGE permission.

class love the carpet bombing bit :good:

It's not that big! The poachers permission is about twice the size of the isle of man.

I dont think the Army has that much permission!

I have a measly 3 - 4 acres (Not sure never measured it) and i get plenty of bunnies, pigeons and corvids I couldnt manage much more as I have to fit in a job and a family.

How the hell can you manage 350 000 000 000 acres or whatever it was? I doubt you can manage it very well??

I dont think the Army has that much permission!

I have a measly 3 - 4 acres (Not sure never measured it) and i get plenty of bunnies, pigeons and corvids I couldnt manage much more as I have to fit in a job and a family.

How the hell can you manage 350 000 000 000 acres or whatever it was? I doubt you can manage it very well??

he couldnt manage his way out of a paper bag!!..........who said that?!?!

Edited by semiautolee