chicken killers no more

les gedge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that you think your doing anything special.There's been no exceptional bags :rolleyes:

Your only doing what hundreds on here do each week,but choose not to post about it..not knocking your achievements by the way,just putting them into perspective ;)

wy you looking then.show us a picture of you with 4 foxes then.

What a load of Tosh some comments on here are.

Absolute hat off to bagging 4 Foxes in 1 place, pretty good I would say, a job needed to be done and it got carried out succesfully. There are some members on here that I really admire, and have never met, but I have learnt alot, and there are others that make themselves look like fat computer nerds fondling themselves over guns and making stupid comments about times of photos, picture clarity ect (not intended at anyone just a general moan) I never see you putting photos on here. As others have said enjoy the forum and the effort some people have gone to to and added photos for illustration ect.

Frenchiboys thread hit the nail on the head the other day about all the fault finders. I too, vote that the Mods should be alot more strict as it seems to be the same people on here doing the same moaning.

What a load of Tosh some comments on here are.

Absolute hat off to bagging 4 Foxes in 1 place, pretty good I would say, a job needed to be done and it got carried out succesfully. There are some members on here that I really admire, and have never met, but I have learnt alot, and there are others that make themselves look like fat computer nerds fondling themselves over guns and making stupid comments about times of photos, picture clarity ect (not intended at anyone just a general moan) I never see you putting photos on here. As others have said enjoy the forum and the effort some people have gone to to and added photos for illustration ect.

Frenchiboys thread hit the nail on the head the other day about all the fault finders. I too, vote that the Mods should be alot more strict as it seems to be the same people on here doing the same moaning.

Well said!

Well done lads for getting 4 ref pics being dark who gives a toss..pics are pics..i have 2 here both taken at same time..one dark one normal ?? taken in day light of my mate with a few rabbits that i took..the dark pic turned that way as used flash in the day..

DSCN2926.jpg

DSCN2927.jpg

Mick

:lol: you 1st,that's only a picture of 4 foxes,doesn't prove you shot them ;):D:P

Only looking because your threads amuse me,keep them coming :yes:

when i got the big estate that packedthe shoot in.2 years ago .we shot 11 one night all big foxesno cubs. but talk is cheap.