chicken killers no more

les gedge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you,ve got me mistaken for someone who gives a toss :no: . if the certain few kept there **** to themselves,we would,nt have to have a go back!! :good:

never mind mate your always gonna find one just keep putting the pics up :good:

atb dolphin

I'm a little lost a rumour goes about to do with wacking roe at night with an HMR and every other post descends into chaos :lol:

don't know what you are on about. wacking roe sounds like liverpool acsent.do they know it is illegal to shoot deer at night with any gun.

is that you in the photo's?? if so you must have had a big paper round!! :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No its me dad , me ,or the lad :P puts you to shame :P

Like i said some talk the talk some walk the walk :lol:

Edited by magman

dont bite bud. icecream mans on again. we know what we do - thay can only dream about it.

I cannot believe that you think your doing anything special.There's been no exceptional bags :rolleyes:

Your only doing what hundreds on here do each week,but choose not to post about it..not knocking your achievements by the way,just putting them into perspective ;)

is that you in the photo's?? if so you must have had a big paper round!! :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi magman - pictures a bit dark. Would you lay them out in rows so we can see how many you shot, want to make sure you haven't put your kit bag underneath them - lol lol!

God some of you really are a big bunch of children. Stop your squabbling and shut up. Alot of us use this site, to admire photos and other peoples bags and gain advice and experience not to read pathetic puerile arguments. Everyone has different opinions thats how the world works, if there unhelpful, derogative or just immature do us all a favour and keep them to yourself!

Stillsy :good:

God some of you really are a big bunch of children. Stop your squabbling and shut up. Alot of us use this site, to admire photos and other peoples bags and gain advice and experience not to read pathetic puerile arguments. Everyone has different opinions thats how the world works, if there unhelpful, derogative or just immature do us all a favour and keep them to yourself!

Stillsy :good:

stillsy we jokeing now.hopefully