BLACK & WHITE GSP PUP

turk101

Hi all have'nt been on here for a while, but the time has come.... I am now here selling a German Shorthaired Pointer(Black & White.

The sale aint for me it's my brothers dog and the intention was he was taking the dog to Cyprus with him, which was meant to be NOW, Unfortunately circumstances have changed and he is no longer emigrating. This has forced this sale as he will have to move somewhere else soon.

Anyway lets get back to the dog, He is 7 months old full pedigree, has all papers and docking certs. Fully vacinated to date and is 100% not gun shy. The dog will need a fair amount of training, but has potential and is a super example....

The price is £650 and is non-negotiable, so only serious enquiries please.

I am putting pics on as I go along.

Ps Super working lines = sire> Fengates Top Gun >sire> Fengates Delight Vom Fengate

Dam > Latin Lily Of Fengate

Dam> Jessibun Lady Lucifer of Highspy >Sire> Jeckylls Treat of Pointraire

Dam > Misty Waterpack

Anymore Info please ask. PM your telephone number and i'll get back to you asap am based in London.

Turk101 Mem

post-65-0-51685400-1310765490.jpg

Hi all have'nt been on here for a while, but the time has come.... I am now here selling a German Shorthaired Pointer(Black & White.

The sale aint for me it's my brothers dog and the intention was he was taking the dog to Cyprus with him, which was meant to be NOW, Unfortunately circumstances have changed and he is no longer emigrating. This has forced this sale as he will have to move somewhere else soon.

Anyway lets get back to the dog, He is 7 months old full pedigree, has all papers and docking certs. Fully vacinated to date and is 100% not gun shy. The dog will need a fair amount of training, but has potential and is a super example....

The price is £650 and is non-negotiable, so only serious enquiries please.

I am putting pics on as I go along.

Ps Super working lines = sire> Fengates Top Gun >sire> Fengates Delight Vom Fengate

Dam > Latin Lily Of Fengate

Dam> Jessibun Lady Lucifer of Highspy >Sire> Jeckylls Treat of Pointraire

Dam > Misty Waterpack

Anymore Info please ask. PM your telephone number and i'll get back to you asap am based in London.

Turk101 Mem

post-65-0-21143700-1310767278.jpg