Any CPSA shooters?

gibby

198 :lol:

out of 3000 :blink:

Am about 160 at the mo

Not in the CPSA yet ("YET")

Spend loads of time at a Premier ground but i have a bit to go before i think i will register :lol:

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

As far as i know the CPSA are the only organisation over here... As most grounds are CPSA affiliated.

Gibby

An awful lot of them aren't Gibby.

I entered a registered shoot once, as a non member and shot it as a practice round, personally I didn't like how regemented it all was - but if you are serious I guess it is the way to go

My CPSA number is 12652, but keep it to yourself please, and strictly no laughing at my scores.

There are Clay Shooting websites, try claysporting.com run by Dennis Webb.

Cat

:blink: :lol:

You will have to eat more pies if you want to shoot like that man, Cat :lol::lol:

Stuart,

I have actually beaten the Big Boy, on several ocassions, and twice in one day back in '89, at the Sussex County Championship in the morning and at the Star Gun Club in the afternoon in a shoot off.

He's gone up a gear since then, whereas there's more in my life than shooting clays.

Cat.

Yes I know exactly what you mean Cat.

I don't do enough of anything to be brilliant at it, I prefer to dabble in lots activities, I got very good at sqaush years ago but as soon as it got uber serious I just lots interest as it wasn't a laugh anymore.

Best I have managed was being handfull of shots off AJ Smiths score once, but then he was having a particularly bad day, and I was having a good one!

I am consistantly inconsistant at clays, but it just doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it - I would rather spend the time, effort, and money developing any potential my son has.