Sign in to follow this  
elmar fudd

leek shooting supplies?

just a quick one folks has anyone ever been to leek shooting supplies? if so was it a good shop? reasonably priced? good selection? etc etc

fudd :good:

Edited by elmar fudd

Is that Leek guns and tackle . If it is then it's a small shop with not a lot of stock . They were helpful when I went in and said they could get me anything in . They don't carry many cartridges in stock as they don't make much money on them . The guy advised me to buy bulk from doveridge if I wanted more than 250 as he couldn't compete on price

Sorry to be a bit late in replying but I've only just joined the forum. Leek Guns and Tackle no longer exists. Leek Shooting Supplies is in Station Street, Leek, near Morrisons, (post code is ST13 8BP, and phone number is 01538 399967). It's run by Phil Bailey who is helped by his dad Rob. They have a good selection of air weapons, centre and rim fire rifles and shotguns. They have always been really helpful to me and my son. They also have a decent selection of cammo clothing, footwear, gun slips, decoys, targets, lamping systems and ammunition. So far my son and I have bought 3 new weapons and a used rifle from them and have had no problems at all. Phil Bailey recently qualified for the England team in, I think, trap shooting, so he knows what he is talking about. Worth giving them a try.