Hi All

Hi folks!

Just got back into air gunning after a 13 year sabbatical. Got a Daystate MK3 .22 second hand which I bloody love and is used for the rabbits and pigeons. Also have a Webley Raider .22 2 shot for plinking and the odd rabbit run.

I go out with a mate of mine in East Yorkshire who has permission on pretty much half the county :-D which is lucky. Hoping to get my own permission soon though.

I would like to add that this forum has proved invaluable for the past 2 months I've been looking at it for advice.

Thanks chaps, hope I can contribute soon!!

Hi folks!

Just got back into air gunning after a 13 year sabbatical. Got a Daystate MK3 .22 second hand which I bloody love and is used for the rabbits and pigeons. Also have a Webley Raider .22 2 shot for plinking and the odd rabbit run.

I go out with a mate of mine in East Yorkshire who has permission on pretty much half the county :-D which is lucky. Hoping to get my own permission soon though.

I would like to add that this forum has proved invaluable for the past 2 months I've been looking at it for advice.

Thanks chaps, hope I can contribute soon!!

Hiya there. Good to see somebody else has got the bug. Enjoy your shooting but leave some bunnies for the rest of the guys up your way. :good:

Where abouts are you from?

Edited by Uncle Albert

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Uncle Albert: I’m based in Pocklington, a little market town about 9 miles east of York, lovely little place with loads of fields around it.

Just got my first permission today, only two acres but the owner is in with a lot of other land owners, so hopefully I can make a good impression and continue from there.

:good: