cartridge stuck

two-barrels

as posted the brass has expanded larger than the chamber bore, therefore jamming on entry, try this take said expended shell, duc-tape it to your snap cap, then throw offending pair as far as humanly possible now you will never have this problem again :lol::lol: :blink:

Martin

sorry! but can you re-frase this please

as posted the brass has expanded larger than the chamber bore, therefore jamming on entry, try this take said expended shell, duc-tape it to your snap cap, then throw offending pair as far as humanly possible now you will never have this problem again :lol::lol: :blink:

Martin

put them in the bin.

I had a similar experiance with my remmy 11-87 but with a live cartridge :blink:

I had re-loaded some cartridges and the offending one that stuck was fired in my Beretta and the chambers are not as similar as I hoped.

Resizing sorted it in the long term and a dodgey moment with a cleaning rod against the gun room wall sorted the short term,however if I had been stopped travelling back from the marsh by the B.I.B. as the gun was strapped to the passenger seat pointed at the roof :lol::lol::lol:

I had a similar experiance with my remmy 11-87 but with a live cartridge :blink:

I had re-loaded some cartridges and the offending one that stuck was fired in my Beretta and the chambers are not as similar as I hoped.

Resizing sorted it in the long term and a dodgey moment with a cleaning rod against the gun room wall sorted the short term,however if I had been stopped travelling back from the marsh by the B.I.B. as the gun was strapped to the passenger seat pointed at the roof :lol::lol::lol:

very dodgy, what a pickle to be in

• 15 years later...