Norfolk newbie.

kanga

Hi,

New guy from Norfolk, Wymondham/Attleborough area. I've just got a SGC (Many thanks to the Licensing Officer, a top bloke) and looking to do a bit of shooting, clays to start and then maybe some pigeon shooting in the future. I have some distant experience of shooting, rabbits with air rifles, range days with SA80s and a couple of clay days at Mid Norfolk. Where's the best place locally to get some lessons, some advice and some practice? Any pointers from the local knowledge set would be much appreciated!

hello good evening and welcome

glad we have yet another norfolk boy on board .

normally i would say welcome to the mad house , but its more welcome to the part time jackonory house .

if you have a sense of humour you will fitt right in !!

we have the odd norwich boys shoot out at mid norfolk , so eyes open the dates will be on here when we are going .

adi

bloody ell , i thought u was dead jono !! only joking just a mild heart attack or constipated . xx

Rumours of my demise have been vastly exaggerated!!

My ex missus always said i didn't have a heart and i was full of **** so you could be on to something.........