NOE Selection shoot at Manchester

figgy

I really enjoyed shooting the NOE at Worsley today with Ian (IanE) and Mark (Roman) and thought the targets were excellent. Long wait on stands 8 and 9(the high tower) were a little frustrating, but otherwise everything was well organised. As a regular shooter at Worsley (I shot twice last weekend) I would say stands 1 and 9 are frequent target presentations there, and stand 12 was on last weekend (for the first time) - My knowledge of these presentations did not assist in my attempt at shooting them however

:blush: :blush:

Andy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not feel the love for Worsley today, but when I checked my facebook page I was tagged entering the Blind Tiger at 1 am by Jemma (the one with the eyes Chard) so reckon my hangover might be partially to blame.

I suffered from burnt retinas on one stand but canthitathing cleared that stand so it must just have been me, I also had my own mini flush going on one stand which amused me rather than putting me off as I cleared it, I also tried bribing one of the dodgy looking refs but even that did not help.

I had a dismal day shooting wise (great company though) and vowed never to go back as I was seeming to blame the ground instead of my incompetence and hangover.

I brought my Tactical cowboy Gooks in the wire hogleg artillery piece out after the shoot and shot the sportrap layout, this brought a big smile to my face as I hit nearly everything and now I will go back again........alcohol bad mkay.:sick:

Figgy I was the tall handsome blonde chap helping the wee stained elderly gentleman to look for some ducks to feed. :D

I checked my facebook page I was tagged entering the Blind Tiger at 1 am by Jemma (the one with the eyes Chard)

Figgy I was the tall handsome blonde chap helping the wee stained elderly gentleman to look for some ducks to feed. :D

Aaah, Jemma with the eyes :wub: Perfectly understandable :P

Is that the tall handsome blonde chap who shot like a t!t :sly:

Sorry we missed you Figgy, that's the trouble when you don't know what people look like.

Driven stand? was that the high tower? Don't remember seeing Auntie round there :hmm:

Yes chard high driven, auntie was on the simmo teal stand and saw you walk down to the high driven then we came from there to the teal stand aunties squad was shooting.

I went round with Andy Calvert and Paul coulson, Garry Attwood,John and Jack Garside.

Yes chard high driven, auntie was on the simmo teal stand and saw you walk down to the high driven then we came from there to the teal stand aunties squad was shooting.

I went round with Andy Calvert and Paul coulson, Garry Attwood,John and Jack Garside.

A very good team of lads to be going shooting with, all of them are excellent shots and you will definatly learn plenty just from watching any of them.I wasted the first 2 years of my shooting at a straw bale place and the more experianced shots there never even told me to put my head on the stock :oops: . A very long learning curve for me. :blink: Enjoy. from Auntie. :yes:

I've been doing it for years :yes: Getting bored with it now though :hmm::lol:

I know, I saw yesterday as you shot well, cannot believe how good you shot that "sun burn my eyes out please" stand :yes:..... I just saw a big orange thing and shot at it, think I needed some "crunch corner, Bono's band band" thingys and increase my lead to hit the sun though. :hmm:

I know, I saw yesterday as you shot well, cannot believe how good you shot that "sun burn my eyes out please" stand :yes:..... I just saw a big orange thing and shot at it, think I needed some "crunch corner, Bono's band band" thingys and increase my lead to hit the sun though. :hmm:

I found the best way to shoot it was be a lucky t**t and have clouds just at the right time :good: