Helice

Zapp

ive watched it shot at west kent shooting school by some of the england team members. very expensive thing to shoot, £1.25 per helice you hit i believe, if you miss you arnt charged. It is a odd discipline, with 5 (i think) oscolating traps infront of you and then one of the plates infront of them drops, the helice spins off in a random direction and you must shoot the clay centre and get it so it lands inside the white fenced area (if my memory serves me)

when i saw it shot it was by several england team members and lots of people who loosed like they knew wht they were doing with a gun, it was very impressive!

. very expensive thing to shoot, £1.25 per helice  you hit i believe, if you miss you arnt charged.

Holy Moley!

£1.25 per hit :lol::lol::lol: ? Thats more than my life's worth if Mrs Pete found out!

Mind you, if you dont get charged for a miss, it would probably work out cheaper for me than a normal day's sporting <_<

Pete

Is supposed to simulate the live pigeon shooting comps, for a hit your pigeon had to land in the ring, if it landed outside was a loss, usually had 5 baskets in the middle, pigeon in each and when you called one was randomley released, then they invented em pipes that blew the pigeon out......... Helice now flies in a random direction to represent em pigeons flying in any direction......guess has to do with cruelty to em pigeons that helice came in. They are also made out of a hard plastic......not the normal tar and pitch of a clay......