gobble gobbl gobb gob gone!!!!

peck

i appreciate that its a humaine way of dispatching them, and i can understand their enjoyment from shooting with such precision, however i still find that pretty tasteless :lol:

all that arrow head really does is improove their chances of hitting what they aim for, which truth be known is blind luck, as the arrow is subsonic and the animals have pleanty of time to move before being struck.

Each to their own hey <_<

then put your gun in the for sale section and give your money to the lacs rarms,who needs ammo when you give it to them ?

pigeons flying round with lumps of lead in them ? good image (totally wrong,does your shotgun fire lumps or pellets) will look really good. fill your boots with the abuse headed my way,but think before you post or next time you want to go decoying you may just find its been banned :<

then put your gun in the for sale section and give your money to the lacs rarms,who needs ammo when you give it to them ?

pigeons flying round with lumps of lead in them ? good image (totally wrong,does your shotgun fire lumps or pellets) will look really good. fill your boots with the abuse headed my way,but think before you post or next time you want to go decoying you may just find its been banned  :<

So I am an anti if my opinion does not match yours? tough it takes all sorts its my opinion and I will stick to it right or wrong.mind heres a question? having never shot deer perhaps they are anatomacally different from other animals!!

and have their heart and lungs in the belly as like they say in the video it was a perfect heart lung shot?

cheers KW

Digger,

My point is anyone can screw a shot up.

Can you say you have bought down everything you have shot at with a shotty? (lumps/pellets same principle :huh: )

The bloke fluffed a shot with his bow. That does not mean that bow hunting is in-humane, or that bow hunting isnt effective.

It simply means he fluffed his shot.

I think that a major problem in the shooting community is the fact that we all distance our selves from others who participate in other forms of hunting.

I don't see a problem with bow hunting, but that doesn't mean I agree with anyone who has access to a bow going out and shooting bambi with it without practising until he is competant. Just as I wouldn't be happy if some was shooting pigeons up the **** with an air rifle.

However people can fluff shots!

None of this is mean't to be personal in anyway :lol:

Kyle

Edited by rarms