rabbits

kirky640

got a local dealer offering 1 pound each rabbit they have to be head shot and gutted shot 16 of the finest to night just in ready to give big zzz,s now. anyone else getting a pound or more <_<

cheers kirky

a but iffy gutting when they have young in them makes you wonder if its wrong or not but they are just rabbits arent they??? :lol:

got a local dealer offering 1 pound each rabbit they have to be head shot and gutted shot 16 of the finest to night just in ready to give big zzz,s now. anyone else getting a pound or more <_<

cheers kirky

a but iffy gutting when they have young in them makes you wonder if its wrong or not but they are just rabbits arent they??? :lol:

£1.50 for head shot, skinned and dressed.

Best incentive for being accurate that I know of.

The shop that I use always sells them as 'Best local Cheshire rabbits', but most of mine come from North Wales.

Don

at £1.50 ahead i can get you cheshire rabbits

how many would you like <_<

Magman

Your offer sounds like the old sales joke.

Three chimps decide to set up in business selling coconuts.

So they went to the wise gorilla, and he said "I will sell you as many as you want, at a £1 each".

So the chimps buy 10, and set up a stall selling coconuts at a £1 each. They do a roaring trade, and so they buy a wheelbarrow and gets lots more coconuts from the gorilla at £1 each.

Within a day they had sold them all, and so they bought a truck with a bank loan, and filled it full of coconuts from the gorilla at £1 each (this will make sense in a minute).

And sold them all within an hour.

The chimps have a sales meeting, and one said "This is a fabulous business, but we don't seem to be making much profit".

"Aha, says the head chimp, "What we need is a bigger truck!".

So magman, I will buy as many rabbits from you as you can supply. Head shot, skinned and dressed for £0.75 each.

Waiting in anticipation.

p.s. I can help you shoot your rabbits, as I live in Cheshire.

Don

Why sell them when you can eat them yourself?  :huh:

You can only eat so much rabbit :lol: .

If you are getting 20 to 30 every week, it would be hard to eat all. :lol:

Easy solution, rabbit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you have a dog or cat then rabbit for them and you can freeze it! :lol:

Yeh I guess your right but do you just go in and ask if theyll buy it off you?

Waiting in anticipation.

p.s. I can help you shoot your rabbits, as I live in Cheshire.

Don

don air gun only where i go boarders 8ft high fence , chaps walking round with semi auto rifles on other side . but plenty of cheshire rabbits .

ps dont bother with them welsh one,s :huh::lol:

I'm just not seeing them this year! had one so far! Had a huge rise in the Buzzard population and I've seen more foxes the last couple of years. Could this be why?

The numbers I see and shoot it would never be worth me selling them at these prices I'll be cooking them! ........... If there not extinct! :good:

Iworked at one of the large well known supermarkets for a short while and i sold a punter a rabbit it cost

her £12.98 :good: :unsure:...worst still they were FRENCH

I could have cryed ............all the ones ive sold,, gutted and oven ready for only £1.50 :blink: