flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who fancies another bash :yes: date sunday 9th october,venue tba depending on numbers will be at one of my grounds around Dereham area. £20 again for all shooting and grub in the pub after :o :yes:

Sounds good, if you do not mind a Cockney gone countryboy coming along, please keep me in the loop.

Cheers

Terry

Sounds good, if you do not mind a Cockney gone countryboy coming along, please keep me in the loop.

Cheers

Terry

let the ink dry Terry, your keen mate :lol: only just posted it.its open to all and your in :good: your just after a place to wear your personalised pw polo shirt :P

Edited by hitclays

just my two pennith

these flush days are bloomin good fun , lots of friendly banter and lots of deceptive targets .

they take a fair bit of time setting up and a lot of knowhow .

so guys

if you are in please say so and stick to it .

a bunch of us norwich boys where pretty embassresed at the no shows last time despite the promises of faces .

alan , as you know im in , as well as dan & gramham , i will even bring the scorer with big doobries ! haha

so if you wanna good laugh on oct 9th , bring ya gun , shedload of cartridges and a smile . if you are sensible bring a driver , the ipa at the pub is very moorish !

adi

just my two pennith

these flush days are bloomin good fun , lots of friendly banter and lots of deceptive targets .

they take a fair bit of time setting up and a lot of knowhow .

so guys

if you are in please say so and stick to it .

a bunch of us norwich boys where pretty embassresed at the no shows last time despite the promises of faces .

alan , as you know im in , as well as dan & gramham , i will even bring the scorer with big doobries ! haha

so if you wanna good laugh on oct 9th , bring ya gun , shedload of cartridges and a smile . if you are sensible bring a driver , the ipa at the pub is very moorish !

adi

Adi,

you got that bit wrong, two pallets is the required amount :lol: .

wrong end chap...........

If i'm about me and matt will rack up, but like i said i don't know until friday/saturday if i'm going to be at work or not.

If i come i can always bring this antique cabinet i've got sitting in the conservatory.............. :P

i know i know , i am getting on the ball a bit better these days , so dust it down and expect me in next couple years i mean weeks . x