flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flush shooting sunday 9th october.10.30am start, dereham road wendling NR192LT (same venue as last time) names of those shooting, bakerboy,leedschimp,beretta 28g,silpig5,mr,mrs vulture,jr1960,stevo.m,Gram71,GP1,Clamps,The Duke,chaz,goldypurple,whitebridges,billywoodsman,reddan.can you confirm your coming and how many guys your bringing along to shoot :good: any one else interested can you let me know.start stocking up on cartridges you will need them :rolleyes:

I will be there.

Is it fibre or plastic?

Looking forward to a great day out and putting faces to names.

flush shooting sunday 9th october.10.30am start, dereham road wendling NR192LT (same venue as last time) names of those shooting, bakerboy,leedschimp,beretta 28g,silpig5,mr,mrs vulture,jr1960,stevo.m,Gram71,GP1,Clamps,The Duke,chaz,goldypurple,whitebridges,billywoodsman,reddan.can you confirm your coming and how many guys your bringing along to shoot :good: any one else interested can you let me know.start stocking up on cartridges you will need them :rolleyes:

Yup up for the job. My missus said she'd put it up on the calender and drive me there and back

City 1-0 vrs Sunderland :D

You can have a breakfast at mine if you like Harnser, it's £15 quid which is as much as this load of of reprobates could muster between them. :D

who will be serving the breakfast then? Daughter or wifey?

I am in on the shoot. See how i get on

Sounds like a great morning out,i will let you know nearer the day,ive never shot clays before so hope you lads dont mind a novice taging along,i am taking out rabbits on the run and pigeon fairly consistent,but i am sure it will be a steep learning curve with the clays,but sounds like good fun.

yet can partner me then

Yes I would love to come along . Havent a clue were you are but will get in touch with whitebridges may be he knows the way . We could proberbly travel together .

Harnser .

mick , we are coming past brick if you wanna lift , stop at longwater to meet boys then shoot , then pub for ipa !!!