flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope to make this one, Hitclays just got your message!

I'm hoping my back will be on a good day though, someone decided to drive into the back of my car last month on the A47 and i've had a bad back ever since and not shot because of this.

Will let you know the week before if that is OK?

Steve

Weird day weather wise. Me and the Chimp popped over to Lakenheath for a few discs. No wind and all the doo's are having sex.Is this October?

It was like the High Chaperral could see a sun and not a lot else. Two mother bad bitcho stands but the Chimp was on fire (compared to the last visit). Super quick double fires are marvellous to watch, vintage :rolleyes:

Edited by Whitebridges

gents....im not going to be able to make the shoot unfortunately....just been reliably informed that "err indoors" has to work

on sunday....which means i shall be looking after the kids!! :angry:

anyway....have a wonderful time everyone....it sounds like its going to be a cracking mornings shooting !! :good:

once again apologies..

james

Can someone pick me up and drop home afterwards so i can have a beer?

If there is a dress code can I be informed asap, as my moleskin mini skirt is at the dry cleaners, are slacks allowed.

What is the surface like, is it tarmac or that horrible green stuff that has to be cut?,is the dirty brown stuff underneath hard or soft?will my heels sink in or should I wear flat?

Please let me know as I do not want to look out of place.

Can someone pick me up and drop home afterwards so i can have a beer?

If there is a dress code can I be informed asap, as my moleskin mini skirt is at the dry cleaners, are slacks allowed.

What is the surface like, is it tarmac or that horrible green stuff that has to be cut?,is the dirty brown stuff underneath hard or soft?will my heels sink in or should I wear flat?

Please let me know as I do not want to look out of place.

just dont wear a kilt and firemans helmet we wouldnt want to clash :lol:

Edited by hitclays

I was wondering ,if I manage to hit any of these clay pigeon things whats the best way to cook them ? do they freeze ok if

hi mate i think you should first check with Andrewluke ,to ensure the clay endures no excessive pain or suffering . :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by hitclays

I wouldn't miss it for cash! One of the best days shooting I'll get this year. If it's half as good as the last one I won't want to go home :rolleyes:

Hope the 'Mega-Flush' for charity is going ahead when you get it organised (hopefully later this year?) - 500 birds and teams of 10 sounds awesome!!!

See you and the other PW members on Sunday - hope it stays windy :blink:

This venue is not to far away for the essex mafia, is it.? "Nah" they wouldnt want to play with Nelson county boys in their own back yard . Besides they all wear pretty blouses and timmy whats his name glasses to shoot in . Init .

Harnser .

mallet :lol:

then again most people in Norfolk get vertigo as soon as they start going up a hill ;)