flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

I have just noticed the spelling mistake and corrected it.

It was not short for "hetro-sexual" :lol::lol::lol:

Phil you can have the front seat as your are "very special", I will also bring the Worthingtons just for you.

Worthingtons, are you trying to ply me with beer of a very inferior nature?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

thought i better add still £20 which covers all clays and grub at the pub afterwards.The flush on sunday how many cartridges did you all get through :hmm:

I got through 200 but then again I was not wildly shooting into thin air like some :lol:

Edited by fenboy

You'll be very welcome to try Terry - hmmm. Let's see now - yup - Gold Silver and Bronze were all good ol' Norfolk boys. Maybe we just get more pigeons to practice on :wacko:

chazzmeister , I just must point out I am LINCOLNSHIRE born and bred , though I confess to having a little norfolk blood in me and due to that I am happy to represent norfolk at the next flush ,mainly due to having no friends in lincs that can shoot straight :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I got through 200 but then again I was not wildly shooting into thin air like some :lol:

Who's that then ?? :unsure:

Think I did six boxes of 12g plus some 20g :o

I meant the sweets because you are special :good: , but I obviously spelt it incorrectly, put it down to age. :lol:

You mean Wurthers then ? sheesh :rolleyes:

Who's that then ?? :unsure:

Think I did six boxes of 12g plus some 20g :o

You mean Wurthers then ? sheesh :rolleyes:

You can tell by my slim athletic build I am not into sweets :yes: , so I would not know the more intricate details of such things, and if you believe that you will believe anything :P .

chazzmeister , I just must point out I am LINCOLNSHIRE born and bred , though I confess to having a little norfolk blood in me and due to that I am happy to represent norfolk at the next flush ,mainly due to having no friends in lincs that can shoot straight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lincolnshire / Norfolk you can shoot straight and that's what counts - it all gets a bit fuzzy around Gedney and Sutton Bridge anyway! Good shooting for all that mate. The great thing about shooting Alan's flushes is that he insults everyone equally... to quote the man himself 'Shocking!' :drinks:

Wow, that "thin air" really took a beating from me, i must have got at least a couple of hundred of 'em.

did about 250ish carts, but i did donate a box to our gimpish friend, on that note, well done matt, saw some tidy shooting coming from your stand. :good:

Also, Adi i'm sorry your score was ****, it was probably me :lol:

cheers fella...it surprised me how my shooting is coming along...but then again at these flushes dont know if I hit it or someone else down the line.... :look:

cheers fella...it surprised me how my shooting is coming along...but then again at these flushes dont know if I hit it or someone else down the line.... :look:

you're welcome, it's difficult, just when you think it's easy half a dozen birds fly out at once, they catch me out, but you did well for your first flush well done chap.