flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,might meet up with the norwich marksmen at longwater mc d if thats ok,looking forward to it,first time on clays so any hints/tips would be great,but a bigger problem i have is i have a very aggressive outburst of tourettes every time i hear a loud noise,i do hope this will not put anyone off their shot,i just hope i remember my ear plugs. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi,might meet up with the norwich marksmen at longwater mc d if thats ok,looking forward to it,first time on clays so any hints/tips would be great,but a bigger problem i have is i have a very aggressive outburst of tourettes every time i hear a loud noise,i do hope this will not put anyone off their shot,i just hope i remember my ear plugs. :lol::lol::lol:

thats what whitebridges does aswell....mainly on stand 3............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

McDonald's - Norwich Longwater

McDonald's is currently open

Normal opening times

Opens Closes

Mon 5AM - 11PM

Tue 5AM - 11PM

Wed 5AM - 11PM

Thu 5AM - 11PM

Fri 5AM - midnight

Sat 5AM - midnight

Sun 5AM - 11PM

Bank Holidays

England & Wales Sorry, this service hasn't provided its bank holiday opening times.

Please contact them directly to confirm opening times.

Map

You can drag and zoom the map to see other nearby businesses

McDonald's - Norwich Longwater

Currently Open

Address

McDonald's

Longwater Retail Park

Costessey

NR5 0TL

down the A47 towards Norwich...go past Dereham..on the duel carrige way...then goes to a single lane...past the turning for Hockering, Weston Longville and the Dino park...come to a small roundabout ...carry on....come to Easton Roundabout...right over then will be signposted for the A1074 into Norwich and Longwater Retail Park....up the slip road to the roundabout first left and you will see it

The current list of people shooting.

bakerboy

leeds chimp

Beretta28g

silpig5

GRM71

reddan

Vulture +1

GP1

Clamps

The Duke (cant make it)

Chazzmeister

goldypurple

Whitebridges

billywoodsman

Harnser

fenboy

stevo_m +2

also, JR1960 +1,Mr + Mrs countryside lass,tinkerbelle,+ 4 who want to have a go, oh and me :yes:

£100 from this is been donated to oddjob who is a teacher from essex(innit)who has encouraged 28 pupils into the sport that would never have had the chance to try it. :good:

Edited by hitclays

Mr. Countryside Lass has been given permission to go out and play on Sunday so please add another one to the list.......

Looking forward to seeing if the PW boys have improved their aim since last time.....

Bring plenty of shells guys, cos you're gonna need them! Sounds like it's going to be breezy and anyone that went last time knows that HitClays targets don't need any wind assistance!

Don't forget that all HitClays shoots include food at the pub afterwards so don't fill your faces at McD's.........

Mr. Countryside Lass has been given permission to go out and play on Sunday so please add another one to the list.......

Looking forward to seeing if the PW boys have improved their aim since last time.....

Bring plenty of shells guys, cos you're gonna need them! Sounds like it's going to be breezy and anyone that went last time knows that HitClays targets don't need any wind assistance!

Don't forget that all HitClays shoots include food at the pub afterwards so don't fill your faces at McD's.........

Highest score get the 1st round in??? then keep going down to the lowest scorer??? :lol: :lol:

I was wondering ,if I manage to hit any of these clay pigeon things whats the best way to cook them ? do they freeze ok if

hi mate i think you should first check with Andrewluke ,to ensure the clay endures no excessive pain or suffering . :lol::lol::lol::lol:

as long as they are not flushing over my garden I should be fine !, do you think I should use the airgun or would I risk wounding ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as they are not flushing over my garden I should be fine !, do you think I should use the airgun or would I risk wounding ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you think i should get some type of medic to come to the flush to verify any kills .you know them clays can land on the ground and stay there for months without even being hit :hmm:

gimp boy you numpty , its the lowest (worst) score that collectivly buys the beers . if we have the same teams as before graham dan and myself will chuck in a couple of coppers to buy you a coke n bag of spuds so you can sit in the car park . xx

**** ing classic! :lol:

i've just pee'd myself :lol:

as for the pub food, that'll fit in nicely for lunch :good:

so here we have the menu

breakfast,

2nd breakfast,

elevenses on the field courtesy of that nice bloke who owns the bakery, terry please feel free to bring along an appetizer or two :yes:

luncheon at the pub,

back home for a roast, we've got either pork or chicken, hmmmm

gimp boy you numpty , its the lowest (worst) score that collectivly buys the beers . if we have the same teams as before graham dan and myself will chuck in a couple of coppers to buy you a coke n bag of spuds so you can sit in the car park . xx

Erm no not the worse as that would mean spending money on beer instead of clays to help improve the score whereas the top score dont need to practice ha

thought would take a leaf out of the golf scene that if you get a hole in one you buy the drinks

Erm no not the worse as that would mean spending money on beer instead of clays to help improve the score whereas the top score dont need to practice ha

thought would take a leaf out of the golf scene that if you get a hole in one you buy the drinks

i dunno matt, you'll do anything to get out of buying a drink :lol: