flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

Mr. Countryside Lass has been given permission to go out and play on Sunday so please add another one to the list.......

Looking forward to seeing if the PW boys have improved their aim since last time.....

Bring plenty of shells guys, cos you're gonna need them! Sounds like it's going to be breezy and anyone that went last time knows that HitClays targets don't need any wind assistance!

Don't forget that all HitClays shoots include food at the pub afterwards so don't fill your faces at McD's.........

Lucky Mr Countryside Lass! Is the lass herself and Senor Jackster coming too? :D

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just brought a slab of hull comp x for the day ,just got home a realised that they are 65mm cases,hope they are not going to be a pain in the aris in my auto as I normally use 67-70mm , I know the general consensus is that 65mm jam a lot more which will not be good in the middle of a flush !

Just brought a slab of hull comp x for the day ,just got home a realised that they are 65mm cases,hope they are not going to be a pain in the aris in my auto as I normally use 67-70mm , I know the general consensus is that 65mm jam a lot more which will not be good in the middle of a flush !

i have found compx are not normally punchy enough to cycle auto's even in 28g, they are a very soft cartridge

:shaun:

A big thank you for Allan and his crew for putting on a super flush day . It was nice putting faces to names ,met some good old boys today . Hope we can do it again . Again thank you .

Harnser .

I second that - it was my first flush and I really enjoyed it :good: . when is the next one?

Tim

Thanks Alan had a great time and will definately be up for it again when my work pattern allows , nice to put some faces to names too, just had a quick count up and managed to get through 203 shells :shoot: ,think I am going to be paying for that tomorrow :oops: think i will have a practice before next time though cause I can remember missing one :lol:

Thanks Alan had a great time and will definately be up for it again when my work pattern allows , nice to put some faces to names too, just had a quick count up and managed to get through 203 shells :shoot: ,think I am going to be paying for that tomorrow :oops: think i will have a practice before next time though cause I can remember missing one :lol:

Corking day and some great fun (as usual). I can see we'll have to break some PW members into our 'post-shoot' relaxation techniques though! :yes: Good to see so many friendly faces and work out who's who. Look forward to seeing some photos in due course too. Many thanks to Alan (hitclays)for some seriously quick fire fun and congrats to Mr Countryside Lass for showing the rest of us how to do it. Clever sod! :D

Fantastic days entertainment, I will have to fill the car up with Herts lads for the next one, they don't what they missed.

By the way when is the next one?

"There you go Essex " Terry came out of his comfort zone to play with the Norfolk boys in their back yard . Was a pleasure to meet you Terry hope to see you on the next shoot .

Mick .