flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

Meself and my son(Rhys) have just got home about 10mins ago.

Have to say, Thanks to Alan and helpers for the organising and laying everything on.

Lately I have admit I'd become a little disillusioned with shooting but have to rate today as "the most fun you could have in a field with yer clothes ON" and brilliant value for money

Those of you who havent been before, You Gotta Go Do it!!!

And nice to meet those of you I spoke to.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 words........******* awesome!

Excellent day guys, good to meet a number of you and put forum names to faces!

My back really hurts now but it was well worth it for the morning we had.

It was my first flush shoot and have to say I hope I get to many more, it was seriously good fun.

Alan your a star!

Steve

Meself and my son(Rhys) have just got home about 10mins ago.

Have to say, Thanks to Alan and helpers for the organising and laying everything on.

Lately I have admit I'd become a little disillusioned with shooting but have to rate today as "the most fun you could have in a field with yer clothes ON" and brilliant value for money

Those of you who havent been before, You Gotta Go Do it!!!

And nice to meet those of you I spoke to.

Good to see you and Rhys - we need to keep young blood coming into the sport and if he keeps shooting like that you'll have to buy him a trophy cabinet one of these days :D Hope the ol' SatNav got you home again from the wilds of Norfolk and sorry we took such a long detour to get to the pub but we couldn't leave hitclays behind! Don't forget we've got another shoot on this Sunday at Watery Lane in Beeston (less than a mile from the pub - how very convenient!). 100 birds + whatever you want to go back and try again. Starts at 11am and PW members can be sure of a warm welcome... :good:

Fantastic days entertainment, I will have to fill the car up with Herts lads for the next one, they don't what they missed.

By the way when is the next one?

That was a good ol' day, bring 'em up Terry over the boarder, we'll look arter 'um all to the man . Enjoyed your company and tales and that smokin' GTI you've got, lovely bit o' kit, with a squiffy stock!

Nigel

Cracking day again - thanks HitClays!

Absolutely top notch scorers who kept everyone on the straight and narrow but we lost the will to live (and count) with the team that dropped 40 in one go!! Still trying to work out how Mr.Countryside Lass ended up winning............!

Nice to put the names to the faces, for those that said they'd be there and then didn't turn up, you missed another memorable shoot (I'm sure HitClays will name and shame).

Good grub and good company in the pub afterwards, finished off a great day perfectly.

We like the sound of a PW inter-county challenge, HitClays - can you make it happen?

flush scores ex 400

mr countryside lass 362 ..............whitebridges 312

hitclays 361 ..............Adi 310

fenboy 341 ..............Goldypurple 309

chazzmeister 341 ..............Dan 308

mick H 339 ..............Gram 308

Tinkerbelle 338 ..............Decoy 1979 293

Tim 338

GP1 336

Stevo 332

beretta 28g 316

Bakerboy 315