flush shooting norfolk

hitclays

what a great day even the rain kept away.Good to meet a fine bunch of people (and you chimp) :lol: scores are up. think you were right Adi about your mrs scoring i am sure i hit one more :yp: didnt the ale flow well :ernyha: There was 5 no shows (what is wrong with you people)i wont name and shame what i will say is that thanks to the ones that made the effort oddjob will have £100 to buy gear for the kids to have a go at our great sport . :good: So now we know how this flush thing works, lets take on others,we talked about an intercounties .lets say east anglian counties.i can hold the event in norfolk .who fancies it

My next free sunday is 11th December what about having it then,and make some more money for the kids :friends:

Edited by hitclays

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bronze medal position for me :yes: how the hell did that happen and only beaten by two undercover pro's ,I think if they had feathers on I would have had gold :lol: I am pleased to report that Sunday the 11th is good for me,just PM me a reminder nearer the time though. :good:

Bronze medal position for me :yes: how the hell did that happen and only beaten by two undercover pro's ,I think if they had feathers on I would have had gold :lol: I am pleased to report that Sunday the 11th is good for me,just PM me a reminder nearer the time though. :good:

cant believe you think that of us :yp: :o

Edited by hitclays

Excellent day yesterday, thanks Alan it was a great setup and very entertaining watching all the misses.

It was great to meet so many members of the forum eventually lol, I must attend alot more of the Norfolk meets.

Peewee also really enjoyed the day, he didn't do too bad for a beginner.

Alan how come my score has changed since yesterday lol.

Roll on the next one

December sounds good, a meet before Xmas

what a great day even the rain kept away.Good to meet a fine bunch of people (and you chimp) :lol: scores are up. think you were right Adi about your mrs scoring i am sure i hit one more :yp: didnt the ale flow well :ernyha: There were 5 no shows (what is wrong with you people)i wont name and shame what i will say is that thanks to the ones that made the effort oddjob will have £100 to buy gear for the kids to have a go at our great sport . :good: So now we know how this flush thing works, lets take on others,we talked about an intercounties .lets say east anglian counties.i can hold the event in norfolk .who fancies it

My next free sunday is 11th December what about having it then,and make some more money for the kids :friends:

Put me down for the 11th December please Al. Thoroughly enjoyed the day and glad to have chased you and John with fenboy :rolleyes:

Obviously nobody could hope to beat you in the Guinness trophy - you're World Class on the black stuff! :beer:

its all about technique,and spending hours homing your talents,striding for perfection :yp: :yes::lol::ernyha:

just looking at diary,only blank sunday i have this year is 11th December. what do you all think shall we squeeze in another flush

I will try to fill my car up with Herts boys to cover the deisel cost and I will be there.

Is it the same again? so that I can give them an idea of what is going on.

Edited by bakerboy

I will try to fill my car up with Hets boys to cover the deisel cost and I will be there.

will be shooting flushes again.if we get a few more i will move location to a bigger ground.do you think a few of the Herts boys would fancy it

I will try to fill my car up with Hets boys to cover the deisel cost and I will be there.

I take it that I won't be travelling with any of your 'special' friends then Terry.

I take it that I won't be travelling with any of your 'special' friends then Terry.

I have just noticed the spelling mistake and corrected it.

It was not short for "hetro-sexual" :lol::lol::lol:

Phil you can have the front seat as your are "very special", I will also bring the Worthingtons just for you.

will be shooting flushes again.if we get a few more i will move location to a bigger ground.do you think a few of the Herts boys would fancy it

Only 2 out of 5 spaces left in the car, so expect to see at least 5 of us :good: , maybe more, I will see what I can do tho encourage them to come along :yes::yes: .

We will have a swede and sugar beet soup at my home soon, and then crunch some carrots, just so we can used to the culinary skills of the Norfolk Chefs :lol::lol: .

Update

Well there are now 5 of us, so thats the first car load,

Can we fill another car?

Come on the Herts crew, lets wop some Norfolk Rump

Edited by bakerboy

ill name and shame myself for not turning up....but staff holidays at our business kinda left mine and the wifes hands tied with work and looking after the kids. im certainly gutted i missed out !!i also wasnt to sure on bringing 2 young boys along (11 and 6)....the eldest boy woulda been ok...but my 6 year old running round causing havoc just wouldnt be good....trust me !! lets hope my sgc has arrived and i have a gun sorted by the next one......and no work/family commitments more importantly. once again apologies gents.

james

Edited by jimbo1

Only 2 out of 5 spaces left in the car, so expect to see at least 5 of us :good: , maybe more, I will see what I can do tho encourage them to come along :yes::yes: .

We will have a swede and sugar beet soup at my home soon, and then crunch some carrots, just so we can used to the culinary skills of the Norfolk Chefs :lol::lol: .

Update

Well there are now 5 of us, so thats the first car load,

Can we fill another car?

Come on the Herts crew, lets wop some Norfolk Rump

You'll be very welcome to try Terry - hmmm. Let's see now - yup - Gold Silver and Bronze were all good ol' Norfolk boys. Maybe we just get more pigeons to practice on :wacko: