Brattonsound Replacement Keys

TopDown

I needed a spare key for my gun safe as one of the originals found it's way to the bottom of a lake!! I went on the hunt for a locksmith who can do replacement keys but discovered no-one does the blanks.

I called Brattonsound and blanks are £2 each. Great I thought. Stuart at Brattonsound then told me that they do replacement locks with two keys for £15+vat. As any locksmith I spoke to anticipated about £25 to £30 to cut the spare this sounded good so I ordered one. Arrived two days later.

Top marks to Brattonsound. Excellent customer service. Very happy. Shame I wasted so much time in locksmiths.

I needed a spare key for my gun safe as one of the originals found it's way to the bottom of a lake!! I went on the hunt for a locksmith who can do replacement keys but discovered no-one does the blanks.

I called Brattonsound and blanks are £2 each. Great I thought. Stuart at Brattonsound then told me that they do replacement locks with two keys for £15+vat. As any locksmith I spoke to anticipated about £25 to £30 to cut the spare this sounded good so I ordered one. Arrived two days later.

Top marks to Brattonsound. Excellent customer service. Very happy. Shame I wasted so much time in locksmiths.

Found similar, top marks i would now consider non other :good:

another :good: for them my door had dropped so i gave them a bell and they informed me to get some washers and cut a section out lift the door up and put the washer around the door pin to lift the door next day 5 pre cut washers arrived free of charge in the post sorted within minutes :good:

Edited by fergie