Free Sofa(s)

Seamus

Well following on from my Free Trailer advert, I am now giving away two free sofas with a matching foot stool. I was going to put these on the bay but I thought I'd see if anyone on here wants them first.

So, I have two claret coloured two seater sofas. These have been stored in my garage for approximately 4-5 years, with the covers off. Before going into the garage they were in a small sitting room in my house and were used only a handful of times. All the covers are stored in bags in the garage, as are the cushions.

Note: These ARE going to need a good clean. The covers will need washing and the main bodies of the sofas are going to need a good going over with some fabric cleaner.

If you want them you'll need to collect them, preferably this coming weekend. I live between Towcester and Northampton just off Junctions 15 and 16 of the M1.

They look a bit like this, except they have wood around the base with iron work studs/features.

post-25830-0-12001300-1312899589.jpg

I appreciate this isn't a site to be selling furniture but as they're free I'm hoping I can help someone out!