DISCLAIMER.

A.R.P. ,

I removed it before things got boring again. A customer telephoned me regarding a competitors website advertising a secure online ordering system which it did'nt have.

I simply pointed out that we are not affiliated to anybody else and have no idea of how secure, or otherwise, other peoples systems may be.

The 'padlock' symbol or 'https' in the address bar, rather than simply 'http', are good ways to tell.

I merely wished to distance myself from from the other outfit, and have no idea how their system operates. :beer:

Awww...... you guys just crack me up.

Ya know somethin'? I've started logging into pigeonwatch twice a day now. The entertainment it provides is outstanding. Hardly a day goes by where someone has to have a pop and try and knock us down.

I wake up in the mornings anticipating what kind of scandalous, back-stabbing,slanderous,fraudulant & riddled-with-jealousy type remarks have been posted over night. It starts my day off so well and makes me feel warm inside that we're so disliked. We must be doing somthing right to make everyone hate us so much.

Christ at this rate I think If I spend any more time looking at this drivel then I might end up as some no-life internet geek who can only talk & dream of shooting pigeons but can't actually make it out the door because he's got a computer chair moulded to his fat ***!! B) :beer::beer:

:blink: :lol:??????:D

Gotta love you guys. Keep it comin :beer:

I think this is begining to get out of had. I have no association with either firm and will hopfully never will do. As you are both a pair of *** *** merchants . Thats my opinion.

I don't know want goes goes on behind closed doors but I feel you have some sort of axe to grind deako as ,I feel you open these pages then shut them down once you have had your say, for instance the last one when you did'nt want to start a war.

I thought this was supposed to be about new shooting gear and opinions and verdicts. I believe neither of you can be impartial so unless either of you have something usefull to add which with both your great knowledges on pigeon shooting you should have . Please lets keep the toys in the prams.

Thank you

john

Johnny,

Please don't call me a rip off merchant...I'm not, never have been ,and never will be.

Its rude to attack people like that.

By the same token, I don't believe Will or his Dad are rip off merchants either...if you think its easy to run a business like this, or that the profits are vast, give me a call and you can have as much gear as you want at cost and sell it on....I'm sure you will make a fortune...not.

Your opinions are valuable, and you are completely entitled to post them, just don't get personal......you would'nt like it if I called you a knobhead without having ever met you.

I'd like to bring some sanity to this debate, with an un-biased opinion of the "Original Pigeon Magnet".

Several of my friends bought them when they were the only??? rotary machine on the market. Having seen what they got for their money, £300?? approx, I thought that whilst they worked well, they were very expensive, and I was therefore not surprised when any number of "copycat" designs appeared soon afterwards, marketed by any old entrepreneur with access to a scrapyard and a welding torch.

The big drawback for me though, was the weight of it, which when added to the battery and all of the other clobber that that you have to haul across a muddy field in January, made it a non starter, and I ended up buying a device from a guy which weighed in about 50% less, at a cost of £150.

The guys that I know who purchased the "Original Pigeon Magnet" have all now switched to a lightweight, more compact model, mentioned frequently on these pages, which, in my opinion certainly is no better than the "Magnet"in terms of bird drawing, but is a lot more compact and a lot less heavy. They still use their magnets, but as a back-up when 4WD access to the hide is possible, and 2 rotary's work better than one .... ask Jim Allbone...!!!

So, you pays your money and takes your choice, however I am surprised that Will & Co appear not to have a policy of continuous improvement, by developing a less heavy, and less expensive model?

Perhaps they do, and I am out of touch...:blink:

I must also point out that, unlike others on this forum, I have no personal vendetta or axe to grind with the Beasleys, and have shot clays alongside Phil and his mates for many years at clay shoots in Oxfordshire and beyond, no doubt when Will was still shooting Coke tins with a .177, and Phil used to be, and probably still is, one of the finest clay shots in the area.

So, lighten up, all you knockers, everyone has to earn a living, even the Beasleys...!!!!

By the way, Will - please check your signature - there is an unfortunate mis-spelling in "Discount"...!!!

:lol:??????:D B) :beer:

RJ,

Your new Avatar is really good, it fits your image as a hard drinking, jet setting, Amex using man of the world....!!!

It's such a pity that our good friends Tony B & George B have completely failed in their attempts to find either Bin (Knobhead) Laden or Saddam whats his name?

Perhaps they are both a lot smarter than we have all been lead to believe???

No doubt they will soon find the WMD's, but if we look closely, they will no doubt have "Made in USA" stamped on them...!!!

Watch this space...!!!

If you want a good laugh at Sadaam's expense, try this website....

http://crew.tweakers.net/JvS/zooi/realhussein.swf