Muller chokes

southrop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chard

Having spent half an hour reaading all this very entertaining post I think you are a killjoy -- all these people who have laid out loads of dosh for fancy chokes that salesman told them they would shoot much better with, have to justify the expense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I lifted this from a US forum and was writen buy someone we know here in UK - summed up my feeling exactly.

"There's an entire club on here known as the "Muller Mafia". Between them they have a post count of about 20 trillion. Apparently Muller chokes can do everything from improving your sex life to feeding Africa whilst delivering the best patterns ever. Plus they don't work loose and can be cleaned in a single wipe with a dry cloth. Some say you don't even need to load shells because the chokes emit an invisible ray that shatters the clays.

I would lose interest in clay shooting if I always scored 100% so I scrape along with a different make.

Seriously, it's unlikely that, performance wise, there's much to choose between the well known brands."

Dave :good:

Chard

Having spent half an hour reaading all this very entertaining post I think you are a killjoy -- all these people who have laid out loads of dosh for fancy chokes that salesman told them they would shoot much better with, have to justify the expense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I lifted this from a US forum and was writen buy someone we know here in UK - summed up my feeling exactly.

"There's an entire club on here known as the "Muller Mafia". Between them they have a post count of about 20 trillion. Apparently Muller chokes can do everything from improving your sex life to feeding Africa whilst delivering the best patterns ever. Plus they don't work loose and can be cleaned in a single wipe with a dry cloth. Some say you don't even need to load shells because the chokes emit an invisible ray that shatters the clays.

I would lose interest in clay shooting if I always scored 100% so I scrape along with a different make.

Seriously, it's unlikely that, performance wise, there's much to choose between the well known brands."

Dave :good:

You're a cynic Dave. :sly:

I wasn't told they could improve your sex life though. I might have another look at them. :hmm:

U1-4 are no good for me though. I'll need a U256,000 at least :sly:

You're a cynic Dave. :sly:

I wasn't told they could improve your sex life though. I might have another look at them. :hmm:

U1-4 are no good for me though. I'll need a U256,000 at least :sly:

The real truth is out now El Magnifico!!! As the yogurt flavoured chokes that you are so enamoured with are designated such that U1 is the most open (cylinder) and U4 is currently the tightest i.e. most constricted, a U256,000 will have as narrow an aperture as a carbon/wood writing impliment.

This is obviously why your name on some of those other forums you frequent is El Pencil ****. :P:P:P

Mr P

I see from the preview that I'm not allowed to use a popular nickname for people named Richard as it must offend the the moral minority for crying out loud. So in order to stay on the right side of the gestapo I'll refer to you as El Pencil Richard.

Does anybody know if there is a UK supplier yet? Thanks Chris.

Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Waitrose, Tesco, Co-op, Iceland, Aldi, Lidl, Patels Corner Store, Kwik e Mart, Shell garages, Texaco garages, BP & Mobil garages in fact any grocer's with a chiller cabinet.

I'll get me coat :D:D