University/A-Level Results Thread

Ferret Master

Well done to all who got in, any who didn't get on to clearing in the next few days and get a place! Or learn how to carry heavy things.

Coming from a someone going into their second year at a south coast university let me tell you this:

Stand by for the best year of your life!

Well D Jnr got what he wanted and is off to his first choice of Uni,so that's another celebratory meal to cough up for.

And while we are wishing the youngsters all the best spare a thought for the poor old parents coughing up for most of this :(

Now where did I put those voucher codes...

Coughing up?? I'm paying my own way through Uni, and had to get a job to boot! :sly:

My lad has just got his AS results 2 "A"S and 3 "B"s. Bloody hell fire it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago when we were buying his first senior school uniform,and now 1 more year at 6th form and he'll be off to university .Where did the last 6 or so years go?

I bet no one can beat this girls results - 120% not bad going.

My name be Eboneesha Hernandez, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who jus got

a award for bein the bess speler in class I gots a 67% on the spelin text

and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5

points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut

during the cemester.

It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude who sit nex to me is McGee

from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points on acount

of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax

me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You

be showin da way to true eqwallity.

I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take

over da healfcare in dis contry.

Dave :huh:

Eldest daughter got 2 A's a B and a C and has been accepted at Loughborough to do a Sociology degree. My other daughter who is a year younger did well in her first year A levels and wants to do a degree as well.

All i've got to do is support them both and PAY!! In my day it was all (most of it) on the state. I am very pleased but....what about guns and ammo? :huh: :huh:

Eldest daughter got 2 A's a B and a C and has been accepted at Loughborough to do a Sociology degree.

A good background for internet forum moderating that ;)

It would be nice if you could present an invoice at the end of their education process, but no one ever said having kids was cheap :no:

Oh deary me haha. Friend of mine there who was a fresher last year drank diesel in a dirty pint on stage during freshers. Be warned! :lol:

Oh dear indeed i'm usually up for trying different drinks but i'm to so sure about the diesel! thanks for the heads up i will look out for it! :yp:

Good man. Make sure you take plenty of Harper spirit, you'll need it for freshers week if things are same as 93

thanks i have heard good things i'm sure it will be an interesting week that's for sure! :yes: