Crappy Baikal !

marsh fox

Whilst it may have been unsafe and not recommended gun handling, etc. etc., it was quite an impressive demonstration of the reliability of the Baikal.

It certainly was ..............I'm going to get me one of these :blush: ..................A similar test was done on the AK47 but in a different enviroment and I think it took a tank driving over one to render it useless :drinks:

Them ruskies certainly know a thing or two about about manufacteuring guns :yahoo:

You wont regret it deadeye ive they are awesome kit and as good as it gets, i have had most semis over the years and these are the best allround guns out there at the moment, the finish is very basic but that is no problem to me. Its stregnth and reliability i want and these MP153s have this ok. :rolleyes:???

I like the idea of cleaning any gun by submerging it. Reckon I could easy get the contents of my cabinet in the bath in one go - bit of Mr. Matey and boomshanka.

Oh hang on.... (post prompts angry response)..... "Condoning or encouraging the cleaning of any loaded weapon by submerging it into a domestic bath is clearly irresponsible and will not be tolerated on these forums".

It cracks me up when these sort of videos get posted and there is a moral backlash followed by a need to post a stream of platitudes.

People that need to be told or need to be advised by a disclaimer that pond dip cleaning a loaded semi auto shotgun (with or without the safety on) won't be able to read the disclaimer let alone have enough sense to make it accross the road safely to the post box to send off their SGC application form.

Oh wait a minute, was that a platitude as well?...

The Baikal semi I had would jam without that ammount of mud in it, you only had to draw the bolt back to laod it and it would lock up.

I like Baikals but would never buy another semi.

Cheers

Martin

Would you buy any gun of this guy :D

Maybe unsafe but a good video. Impressive show of reliability too.

I dont see why you wouldn't buy a gun from him... that just a bit of a stupid thing to say because he might not use them resposibly himself, it doesn't mean his guns are bad though :D:lol: Maybe you should've used the phrase "Would you share a hide with this guy :good: " instead hehehe :no:

Chezney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whilst it may have been unsafe and not recommended gun handling, etc. etc., it was quite an impressive demonstration of the reliability of the Baikal.

:good: Ahmen to that i say

just love these vids, love my cheap Biakal

What I want to know is how come his trousers didn't FALL DOWN with all them cartridges in his pocket.

:good::good: :yp: :lol:

Dave K

I was wondering the same think!

Hubertus

does anyone know what model it actually is?

I think it must be the MP-153.

Im really impressed by its reliability in that video.

Hubertus

I've seen the AK47 video involving the tank, and that was impressive and worrying in equal measure. Glock also conducted some video trials for the non-believers (strange plasic guns...), involving filling the fun with sand, with mud, freezing it and other such things. The Glock won, the mud and sand didn't.

I agree though, what a testament to the robustness of that Baikal.