.22LR.......from rifle to game dealer

Si-Bore

Hi people

I have put together some shooting clips using my .22LR. I have accumulated them over the last week to show the rifle I used, the rabbits culled and the game being graded at the game dealers. Hope it is of interest.

PS Watch it on 480p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GKK03oUqM0

*I thought I would add this link to show people where the game goes. Look closely at the packaging ;) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsEE853cfIs

Cheers,

Si

Edited by Teal

really enjoyed that , very interesting to see what goes on at the game dealer

just out of interest , what is 163 rabbits worth to you in cash and what does the dealer do with them all

thanks

Around £180-£200. The game dealer will ship them off for food processing of different sorts. There is a big demand for rabbit at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to post this, some of the shots looked to be well over 50 yards which is good going for the rimmie even off a rest. :)

The CZ I have shoots very well as you can see from the groups at the beginning of the video. There was many rabbits at 80 yards and a couple over 100 yards. Knowing the range and the aim points on the reticle allows an accurate .22LR to get out to these distances.

really enjoyed that , very interesting to see what goes on at the game dealer

just out of interest , what is 163 rabbits worth to you in cash and what does the dealer do with them all

thanks

Here is where the rabbits go (just found it in the clip):

Hi Mart

You just have to drop the guts out. Job done. The price of the rabbits has just gone down so anyone taking them there its now as follows:

Large rabbit (95g+) - £1.20

Medium rabbit (sub 95g) - £70p

Small - 35p (I think)

Shot-gunned rabbits (with guts in) - 25p

Chest or head shots are best because broken rabbits (smashed spine or meat in the saddle) receive half the amount.

Edited by Si-Bore