Have I chosen the right rifle?

Ghostrider1979

Hi guys,

I'm beginning to wonder if I have chosen the correct air rifle! I recently bought a 177 brocock contour but no one seems to sell them on here, there are no reviews on utube and no one seems to comment on them much. It's nice and light weight and I use it for hunting.

Anyone got any views or opinions on them? I'd love to hear what you all think good and bad.

• 5 years later...

If you are happy with it, you have bought the right rifle. Simples.

David.

As above really. Besides, reviews are not always as they seem. I used to be in another hobby, in which one member did reviews for a national magazine. And in his words, if you're 'gentle' with your review you get to either keep the item reviewed, which was his case. Or miss out on a lot of free, and sometimes expensive 'gifts' throughout the year.... That's why most reviews aren't worth the paper they're written on!

Hi guys,

I'm beginning to wonder if I have chosen the correct air rifle! I recently bought a 177 brocock contour but no one seems to sell them on here, there are no reviews on utube and no one seems to comment on them much. It's nice and light weight and I use it for hunting.

Anyone got any views or opinions on them? I'd love to hear what you all think good and bad.

If you shoot well with it and it's reliable then 'what anyone else thinks don't matter'