3rd nite on trott plus a pull from cops

swiss.tony

That's a fair result for the night Tony, well done, your land must be heaving with hares!

I know it's be a bit of a pain and an inconvenience being "checked" like that but at least it is good to know that the "boys in blue" are out trying to do their job. I surpose it's just a matter of "the wrong place at the worng time" in this case, just a shame that they could not have been in "the right place at the right time" to have caught a couple of the poachers that frequent some areas - That would certainly have won them a few brownie points!

Edited by Frenchieboy

nice shooting bud ,while the police were checking you out half of the local estate will of been getting robbed ,its funny as soon as you mention guns they shoute for back up

i am sure you would like to approach an unknown person with a gun on your own, armed with a tin of pepper and a silly metal stick............

Good shooting lads. Not alot of Hares around all of my permisions and if we do see any NOT allowed to shoot them at any time of the year. I think your going to need more then 1 bucket of soapy water to get that clean M8 GOOD LUCK. As for the episode of the "Police" I phone them up on a direct number which they gave me and log in all farms & shooters & cars + what time we will be on & phone them back with the log number they give me and inform them the shoot is finished. I / We have found this helps the police do their job effectively & prevents a ARV turning up or Helicopter which it has done and trust me its not nice having a Armed PO pointing a rifle / pistol at you. Ask your police force and I am sure they will have some thing like this.

all the hares for the pot?

dunno why it should be, but i personally dont shoot hares. usually see fair few round here, raise my gun but always let them be. such a magical animal, would rather see it coursed, true test of two of natures amazing creations.

of course that is ilegal now, i'm merely reminiscing.

we have phoned them many times and they still turn up if they get a armed call from public so dont bother now a days i have 100 and 100 of heres and farmers wont rid of them to keep ****** off there land

dont have to explain why you drop them, only ever seen 2 on mine but iwould have dropped them if they were in shot :good: would be a tough choice ***** or hares :lol:

Edited by imissalot

we have phoned them many times and they still turn up if they get a armed call from public so dont bother now a days i have 100 and 100 of heres and farmers wont rid of them to keep ****** off there land

SWISS TONY keep up the good shooting, I am right behind you if you have permision to shoot them then shoot them :good::yes:

POLICE:- Your local force must have money to waist M8 if they are still called out by JO BLOGS makeing a report of a fire arms. I normaly get a call off them asking where I am cos JO BLOGS has said there is a surspicess person in camo gear in a field with a rifle " what the F is surspicess about this " but never mind once I have informed them where I am they generaly confirm its me or not & some times when its not they have even asked me for my assistance :o