Recommend me a laptop!

airgunalex

I am in need of a laptop for uni as my old dell one has seen better days! My budget is about £350 give or take a bit. A 15" screen seems about the right size if i'm going to use it in lectures and not take up too much space! needs to have a fairly decent size hard drive and a decent amount of ram. What do you think? :hmm:

Thanks!

Alex

I am in need of a laptop for uni as my old dell one has seen better days! My budget is about £350 give or take a bit. A 15" screen seems about the right size if i'm going to use it in lectures and not take up too much space! needs to have a fairly decent size hard drive and a decent amount of ram. What do you think? :hmm:

Thanks!

Alex

The Acer Aspire 5742Z that I've just got is pretty good. Argos are doing good deals on them at the moment. :good:

The Acer Aspire 5742Z that I've just got is pretty good. Argos are doing good deals on them at the moment. :good:

+1(Mine is the 5742, but hey we`ll not argue) and remember that you can get MS office pro cheap if you are a kosher student @ under £40

Edited by henry d