hi all

hi ya pigeon watchers just to pick ur brains a got told tonight that my basc insurance is a load of rubbish n waste of money been good to me over the last few years and is it true the farm u shoot for insure u for accident and damage to his land a would not think so but just wot a got told tonight

Whoever told you that is full of ****.

Why would a farmer pay for your insurance when you shoot his land?

As far as I remember BASC insurance gives you up to £10m cover in the event of a shooting related accident. For 60 odd quid a year I reckon you'd be mad to be without it.

I expect the person who told you that has no insurance at all <_<

Well said! And the help & advice on offer from them I feel is invaluable! On another note I think it gives landowners extra piece of mind to see that you are fully committed to your responsibilities & taking all the precautions you can.

Not to mention the support & fighting they do for our sport.

I think all of us who value our sport should support the people that help to fight our corner.

Even if you begrudge paying the £60 odd that the BASC charge you really should not be going out shooting without some form of your own shooting insurance. There are other organisations that offer cheaper shooting insurance than the BASC but that is not to say that one is better or worse than the other - You pays your money and takes your chances.

In my opinion shooting insurance is a must! :yes::yes::yes:

Don't leave home without it! :no: