Mammoth Crayfish Day

Billy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy...

What the hell are you going to do with 400 odd ?

and how long before you get the "two bob bits" or some other form of chronic food poisoning :lol: ?

They're in the freezer. I'll put them to use when I need them - enough stocks to keep me going all year.

I'll be up for that Billy PM me the cost? Terry I see you are a man of many talents..... :good:

No cost, simples ;)

Madness though, as you'd think it'd make sense to fish those areas and throw the natives back. It can only benefit them to actively clear out the signals.

From what I can see the biggest worry of the EA is folk introducing the disease on contaminated kit. For every responsible person that does the right thing there'll always be greedy ****ers that just want to rip the ***** out of it and will not play by the rules. The EA can't risk idiots and hence total ban on some waters.

Just got back from checking last nights net and there are about 20 of the biggest crays I've ever seen!

I've put the net back out for tonight and I'll get a pic put up tomorrow when I get them all together - can't wait to boil them up and try a nice crayfish tail sarnie or salad!

Just got back from checking last nights net and there are about 20 of the biggest crays I've ever seen!

I've put the net back out for tonight and I'll get a pic put up tomorrow when I get them all together - can't wait to boil them up and try a nice crayfish tail sarnie or salad!

Well done I am looking forward to seeing the pictures