Down The Line

Mungler

Shot 50 straight 27.5.06 DTL with six second barrells leaving me a 144 and i did not win. this is the first time i have shot DTL since last summer and with a sporting gun choked 1/2 and 3/4 broke them a treat when i was on em. I also shot 3 rounds of english skeet doing 73 out of 75 which i was quite happy with seeing as it was raining all afternoon. ITs a concentration game alright. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
When I had a first barrel hit, I would often shoot at the biggest piece of clay for extra practice (probably not strictly in accordance with the rules I know !)

This is a very good tip, most people miss DTL targets because they stop the gun. You don't necessarily have to shoot the bits but it is a good habit to follow them down. Once you can hit every target then the concentration comes in....DTL is all about consistency, to win nowadays you normally need 100/290+

and all too often there is a three or four way shoot out on 100/300 (can take hours :rolleyes: ).

Keep at it and it will come.

P03