Framton Country Fair Set 11th 2011

partridge60

PuBS ( www.pubs.myfunforum) were granted free stand area and I attended this superb one day show and we all had a fantastic time, meeting many old friends, making many new ones and also putting faces to names from this and other forums.

PuBS were next to the NOBS stand, nice to see Stuart Goodwin again, and meet his family, also Martyn Pitt RO for wales, for the first time. Good luck to young Mr.Goodwin with the lab at the Midland, Sorry that Stuart crashed his motorcycle some years ago and was still awaiting more surgery- good luck my friend.

If you ever get the chance make this show a must,its in a fantastic setting in Parkland next to Frampton Court, supremely well organised and there were masses of people on a blustery, showery day, imagine the entrance if it had been better weather! Trade stands for everyone and a great illustration of traditional crafts and breeds and ring displays unsurpassed at many other, larger shows i have attended.

http://www.framptoncountryfair.co.uk/