Picture of your Labrador/s

Boromir

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim What can I say they are stunning these photo's keep getting better and better.

A friend was along to take some pictures of the kids with her 'professional' hat on - she had a wee bit of time to spare before they got back from school so took some of the dogs and pups as well. It's far, far better than anything we've managed..................

http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss260/Njugglebreck/Frances%20Puppy%20Pics/

Jim

I know I've already submitted my lab to this topic, but I can't help but drop this one in, which I took a while back.

It's not my Lab - wish it was :rolleyes:

The story is that I met this couple at a game fair and asked if i could take the photo. I promised to email the pics to them and did. I bumped into them months later and the wife said to the kids, "this lad took the photos which are on the wall" - turned out the chap runs a print business and had them professionally sorted. Proud moment :yes:

2prwvfc.jpg

I know I've already submitted my lab to this topic, but I can't help but drop this one in, which I took a while back.

It's not my Lab - wish it was :rolleyes:

The story is that I met this couple at a game fair and asked if i could take the photo. I promised to email the pics to them and did. I bumped into them months later and the wife said to the kids, "this lad took the photos which are on the wall" - turned out the chap runs a print business and had them professionally sorted. Proud moment :yes:

2prwvfc.jpg

That's a quality photo Billy, I'd have had that printed :good: